Health is the body’s native state.
Our habits build our bodies.
Good habits build healthy bodies while bad habits build . . .
My integrative approach to health and healing takes into account each person as an individual with particular needs, tendencies, habits and sensitivities. I focus on lifestyle, diet, and state of mind with each of my clients and work with them to develop a meaningful path toward their own health and happiness, without quick fixes, fad diets, or hocus pocus. My education has equipped me with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition and health guidance through natural remedies with an emphasis on preventive care. Drawing on my education and experience, I work with clients to help them make the dietary and lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.
- Nutritional consultation
- Habit Restructuring
- Traditional Herbal Medicine
- Lifestyle inventories
- Bachelor’s Degree from University of Massachusetts in Integrative Healing and Learning
- Graduate of Institute for Integrative Nutrition – NYC
- Holistic Health Counselor certified by American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- Currently studying Western, Native american, and Chinese herbalism and healing modalities – Clearpath School of Herbal Medicine – Western MA
- Teacher @ North Star Self-Directed Learning for Teens in Hadley, MA (6yrs)
I specialize in nutrition and lifestyle recommendations for people with Lyme Disease – I’ve been through it myself. If you or someone you know is living with the crippling and confusing effects of Lyme Disease, get in touch. With many years of experience I can help you find relief from the fatigue, mental fog, pain, and depression caused by Lyme Disease.